City Hall and Tax Office Re-Opening
Tuesday, June 16, 2020
City Hall's Tax, Water, and Administrative offices will open to the public on June 29, 2020. There will be several changes for the offices. These changes are listed below:
For any questions regarding this, please call (513) 733- 3725
- Hours for public will be Monday - Friday, 10AM - 3PM Due to Court, offices will be closing at 1 PM on July 14 and 28.
- Public will enter on the Pike Street side of the building and will be asked to wait in line on the marked spots.
- Only 1 tax customer and 1 water/admin customer will be allowed in at a time.
- Customers will be directed to exit via the Police Department side of building. Arrows will point the direction to go upon exit. Customers with accessibility issues may exit using the elevator.
- Surfaces will be cleaned by staff regularly. Staff's temperature will be taken regularly and masks will be worn when interacting with customers. Masks are recommended but not required for customers.
- Restrooms will be closed to public.
- All customers, especially tax and water are still encouraged to mail or drop in box at corner of Pike and Market and payments or documents.
- Anyone that is sick or feeling any symptoms associated with Coronavirus are asked to remain home.
09/03/2020 - Health and Safety Committee Me
08/11/2020 - Reading, OH 2020 Passport
06/16/2020 - City Hall and Tax Office Re-Op
06/09/2020 - Playground and Park Shelter Re
05/04/2020 - Community Pool
03/26/2020 - Take Out to Step Up
03/18/2020 - COVID19 Information
03/16/2020 - CITY HALL CHANGES
03/16/2020 - Mayor's Court Update
01/23/2020 - Coyote Information
04/02/2019 - Spring Service of Fire Hydrant
03/06/2019 - Pipeline Update
02/28/2019 - LEGAL NOTICE - CITY OF READING
01/03/2019 - Helpful Hints for Trash Collec
11/11/2018 - We THRIVE Team Meeting
11/02/2018 - Reading Fire Department Turkey
09/01/2018 - WWI Monument Re-Dedication
08/07/2018 - Fire Department is Hiring Part
04/14/2018 - Smart911 Now Available in Our
04/03/2018 - Kidde Recalls Dual-Sensor Smok
03/22/2018 - Pool Sign-Ups Coming in May
02/04/2018 - Applications now being accepte
08/24/2017 - City hiring Crossing Guard for